Product Questions & Answers
Answerbase powers product Q&A, converting up to 75% of questions to a sale and grows organic traffic to your ecommerce site by up to 4x current levels.
Customers ask product-related questions every day on Google,
that YOU have the answers to!
Answerbase's product category Q&A ensures that your customers can ask questions related to the products you're selling and then that content is featured in Google's results to attract similar customers.
Schedule a demo today so our team can show you how Answerbase can distribute your product questions and answers to get you results in Google similar to what you see above.
Answerbase has doubled the overall traffic to our ecommerce site, and increased our organic search traffic by four times!
Product Q&A Engagement Converts More Customers
Up to 75% of product questions answered through Answerbase convert to a sale.
We find that after answering a customer question with an answer that confirms the product is a good fit we generally see an order approximately 75% of the time.
Product Q&A Acquires More Valuable Customers
Answerbase product Q&A content attracts brand new ecommerce customers to your store with a higher lifetime value (LTV) per customer than the other top performing channels.
Up to 80% of Product Questions Answered Automatically
As you post answers to your customer's questions, future visitors who ask the same questions see the answer instantly which leads them to convert immediately.
Answerbase increases purchases for certain products and increases sales. It also reduces costs because a lot of questions are very similar, and a customer may find that an answer to a question addresses their questions.
Headless Product Q&A API
Your developers can fully customize and manage how product questions and answers integrates into your ecommerce site through Answerbase's headless Q&A platform.
Answerbase provides a robust set of API that your development team can dig into to integrate product questions and answers community into your ecommerce store. Your developers work with Answerbase’s API methods to give them full flexibility on the front end while still giving you the necessary moderation and administration tools to manage your community and content.
- Post and update product question and answer content
- Browse and search product question and answer content and experts
- Create and update product expert profiles
- Create and update product expert and verified purchaser accounts
- Get/update content taxonomy (categories, tags, products, etc.)
View more details about our Headless Product Questions & Answers API here.
Quick Integration and Engagement
Integrate Q&A seamlessly into your product pages, answering pre-sales questions to increase conversions and grow your search engine traffic.
- Optimize Conversion Rates: Pre-sale product questions are answered instantly, playing an important role in ecommerce conversion rate optimization as you convert visits into to sales.
- Drive Search Traffic: Each Q&A thread is turned into a landing page enabling you to increase ecommerce traffic as users asking similar questions about products on search engines land at your store.
- Reduce Bounce Rates: The cause of up to 20% of ecommerce failures is insufficient product information, Q&A solves this problem and helps to reduce ecommerce bounce rates.
- Optimize Product Descriptions: Product Q&A engagement identifies content gaps in product descriptions which empowers product description SEO and duplicate product description SEO.
We fired up Answerbase Q&A on our product pages and it's been amazing for increasing sales.
Ecommerce Product Q&A Software
Answerbase is setup to ensure you get an appropriate return on your investment by boosting your ecommerce SEO, reducing ecommerce bounce rates, and assisting in ecommerce conversion rate optimization.
Grow Your Search Traffic
Answerbase is great for SEO as it creates a new landing page for every popular Q&A thread and those pages are optimized for search engines. The result is that people who ask similar questions about products on search engines find your content and are lead to your store to purchase.
On the example shown in this screenshot, you can see an Answerbase customer has the top featured placement as customers search for products they sell and have answered questions about. Answerbase’s use of structured content allows for rich results for product questions and answers on Google.
Answerbase leads to year over year growth in new visitors who are asking questions about products you sell.
Below you can see the search engine traffic growth to Q&A landing pages over a 5 year period for another Answerbase customer.